There is no denying, fall is definitely here. The change in the season means it’s time to change some of our beauty routines and products. Here are some of the new products that are on my radar this season that you can get at Shoppers Drug Mart.
1. I am a huge fan of multitasking products. The new Sally Hershberger Major Body 3-in-1 Volumizing Spray builds volume, refreshes hair and provides an all day hold. Check, check, check! Sign me up, please.
2. I am late to the party when it comes to primers. Boy, was I missing out! I can’t believe the difference it makes when you’re using a foundation! The new Quo Complexion Correcting Primer is of course a primer. Plus, it brightens and reduces the appearance of redness and dark spots. This makes it a winner in my books.
3. It is no secret that eyebrows help to frame the face. The shaping of a well polished brow is a deal breaker for achieving a complete look. Fuller, thicker and more defined browns are the style. For those of us who may be follicly challenged in this area the new Quo Brow Palette can help. It has two eyebrow powders; great for customizing the perfect shade and one eyebrow cream for a flawless brow finish.
4. I know some of you out there have been blessed with full, lush eyebrows and all you have to do is give them a bit of shape. But, you often get left out of the “polish and go” products like the palette. Not any more! The GOSH Defining Brow Gel is perfect for you. Just a touch of tint and a gel to hold every one of your perfect little brow hairs in place. It is like a mascara wand. You just swipe and go.
5. The GOSH Giant Blush Stick is a cream-to-powder giant blush stick that adds subtle colour for the days you don’t want to be too made up. For me that is on the weekends. It is easy to blend and easy to use. No brush needed for those that are on the go and want to touch-up throughout the day. We all care about the products we put on our skin, and for those who have fragrance allergies, GOSH Giant Blush Sticks are perfume and paraben-free.