Spring is officially here! Okay, maybe it isn’t feeling like Spring just yet, but it IS coming!
I recently got a peek at the pretty things heading to HomeSense this season. It all looks great and I want to share some off my favourites, so you can all start planning your warm weather decor!
– What a pretty and organized entryway
– I need this bar cart in my life!– These chair are a match made in heaven!
– I might be coming around on the gold trend… a bit – This living room makes me want to redo mine! – Wallpaper… yes, wallpaper will be at HomeSense this season!! – Another fabulous bar cart! – Watercolour is so hot right now and the mix of the equestrian trend makes these a home run! – I have a super soft spot for elephants. These aren’t for everyone but they definitely are fabulous! – Mason Jars are still hot and these candles are perfect for the summer patio season!
– Lots of really pretty outdoor serving pieces. – The modern design of these outdoor furniture pieces had me in a flutter. – Poofs are SO HOT right now and the white/navy combo wins my heart. – Again, me with the elephants… but it’s so cute and so useful.
– A chic little chair for that space that needs a little ‘something’. I love HomeSense for pieces like this. – Need a little french romance for the bedroom? – Okay, these are faux… not my normal go to, but they are so realistic and they even FEEL like real flowers! – What a perfect place to read a book or have a nap! – Rug, rug and more rugs! – more rugs… – more rugs… – AND EVEN MORE RUGS!! I loved it!– I had to try and get a close up of this wallpaper. I has gorgeous texture and even a little sparkle in it! – I know, more rugs… but what an easy a affordable way to add a splash of summer colour of you are on a budget.– These frames looked super expensive and posh… the price is shocking. I am definably looking for the one on the right for my bedside tables.