TGIF!! Here is this week’s 60 Second Cocktail. It is so easy to make and is terrific for a group of people!
Click here to see the video on Cityline.ca!!
White Zinfandel Strawberry Sangria
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 Fuji apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup whole fresh basil, stems attached
- 1-2 tablespoons elderflower cordial, to taste
- 1 bottle of Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi White Zinfandel, chilled
- Raspberry club soda to finish
- Lemon sugar rim (raw sugar)
In a large pitcher, combine everything except the soda.
Refrigerate the mixture for 10-15 minutes.
Rim the glasses with sugar.
Add the soda and give it a gentle stir before serving.
If desired, serve over ice & garnish with some fresh basil.
** Need some more ideas?? Cityline.ca has a whole Summer Entertaining page!!